Top Rated Electrician Mountain View, CA
We Solve 85% Of all Mountain View Electrician Work in 1 Hour
Fast & Efficient Electrician Services in Mountain View, CA
Reliable, Affordable & Dependable Electricians in San Jose are scarce, specially around Mountain View, CA. Which is where Emelco Electric comes in, providing residential and commercial services at great prices.
From Wiring, Installations, Repairs & more we consider ourselves the best electrician providers in Mountain View, CA with over 2 decades of experience and best of all, We won’t charge you an arm and a leg.
With over 300+ Reviews from Satisfied Customers, we consider ourselves the best around at serving our customers. Get in touch, and we’ll do our best to make sure that not just the work, but the pricing also satisfies you
Residential Electrical Service
Our diversity in handling multiple electrical service issues throughout Mountain View, is what makes us trustworthy and reliable! We focus on attention to detail for homes, apartments, condos and so much more.
Our residential electrical services are pet proof, child proof and safety proof, ranging from general electric system upgrades to troubleshooting issues. Here are some of the services our electricians in Mountain View provide:
Fan Installation & Repair
If you would like us to inspect & upgrade your home’s fans, we are happy to do so. We can install fans of all types. Hence whether you want a ceiling fan for you room or a bracket fan in a bathroom, we can help you out.
In addition, we can repair or replace fans at an affordable price. Suppose something goes wrong with one of our products due to improper installation or maintenance during a warranty period. In that case, we will come out immediately and fix it right away at no cost:
- Attic Fan Installation and Repair
- Bathroom Fan Installation and Repair
- Exhaust Fan Installation and Repair
- Ceiling Fan Installation and Repair
Our electrical rewiring procedures are designed to ensure your home’s safety and your appliances’ longevity. We follow our checklist:
- First, we ensure that the electrical box is securely fastened to the wall or floor. This helps prevent any movement in the box, which could cause issues over time.
- Second, we inspect all wires and connections to ensure they’re not damaged or frayed. We also check for corrosion or other signs of wear and tear.
- Finally, we test all old and new outlets to ensure they work properly before leaving your home.
Complete indoor wiring for all rooms and areas for your home in Mountain View. Entire wiring will be done at your discretion and budget and we’ll be done in allotted time, no problem.
EV Charger Installation
Emelco Electric is a company that offers EV chargers and other electric-vehicle support. Charging an electric car in the modern age can be quite difficult, with finding a station. Let us help fix that with an easy EV Charger Installation in the comfort of your home in Mountain View, CA.
We deal with all EV Charger brands and types to give your car the injection that it needs in your own garage. We provide troubleshooting when it comes to them as well.
Main Panel Integration
At Emelco Electric, our panel integration team will work with you to determine what type of system is best for your home. We can install a combination of low-voltage and sub-panel electrical wiring, power distribution panels, and breaker boxes.
We provide you with a complete package that includes:
- The main panel with integrated wiring and grounding
- All necessary connectors, including an in-line fuse for each circuit
- A comprehensive manual for your convenience
Commercial Electrical Service
Emelco Electric is a family-owned and operated commercial electrical services company in the state of Mountain View. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the best possible product and service at a competitive price. Our electricians have been working in the field for years and know what they’re doing.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Installation of new commercial electrical systems
- Upgrade on existing systems
- Upgrades on lighting fixtures (such as ceiling lights)
- Repair of broken or damaged circuit boards for any type of commercial appliances, such as refrigerators and air conditioning units